Friday, September 21, 2007

Updates and such

I'm not even sure if anyone reads this cause well I don't think I made this blog too public. I moved to Ottawa late Aug to attend school and well so far so good...though I have gotten a little behind on my homework I fell as though I don't have much time to work on it since I'm always off to work right after class. I really want just a me day...I don't suppose I'll be getting one of those any time soon. I am however going back home for a visit for Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing all my friends when I go back. As for work...they are being stupid as always...I think I'll be leaving that job soon to look for something very much closer to where I am living.

2 comments:

Chuckles said...

Nikki, I miss u hun. I hope you arn't being to stressed, cause I know wat u r goin through, work and school is tough, but I am here if ya need to talk...


e-mail me sometime
HUGS

Unknown said...

:poke: you dont have links on your blogs to follow you that I can find :<