Saturday, May 12, 2007

Anza Love <3

Yah I'm a Sailor Moon geek and have been part of this debate before....who is the best Sailor Moon in the musicals to date? Well all of my friends know that I am a huge Anza fan and rightly so....she was the first and by far the best Sailor Moon out there. I found Hara Fumina who did the second stage a little high pitched allthough I can't really make a final judgment on her because I've seen very little of the second stage. I did however find that her sisnging voice isn't as powerful as the others.
Kanbe Miyuki was the third stage Sailor Moon and also one that I liked all though she does have a nasel sounding singing voice she can capure the hyperness of Sailor Moon quite well. I do however feel that she is more of a serious sailor moon with a lower pitched voice and serious look when she is on stage. Kuroki Marina is the fourth stage Sailor Moon and I believe the youngest to be cast for the part. She is rather cute and does a good job. Her voice is higher pitched and she sings rather well. I liked her in the Black Lady musical and the special that I own...they are the only two things I have seen her in. So although each girl has portrayed Sailor Moon in their own way I have very few complains about each of them. Though it still stands...there is a reason why Anza was the first Sailor Moon and a reason why she did so many stages...she looked the part, sang the part, and was an awsome dancer and actress. So my choice has not changed...Anza is the best Sailor Moon in the musicals.

So I leave you with a link to one of my fave Anza songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZYy9hqz3I

And a First Stage Tribute to Sailor War



Watch now!!! First Stage = <3

No comments: