Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Bits hurt

Oh man I hurt...I'm guessing it's from being on the floor gluing fethers all night >.<
And....I noticed that the crimp in the copper won't hold up to the weight of the wing so now I'm gonna have to fins some way to support it or I will only have one wing for the convention! *panics* We have less than two weeks to get everything done!! Although we aren't doing too badly...once we get all the big projects done we will just have to see what details will get done with each costume before the convention. I also still have to make more prints and get those bookmarks and stickers done too. And I have lots of lineart to colour and a few more things to scan...at least that shouldn't take too long but I've been uber procrastinating girl this year for some reason. Did I meantion my bits hurt....owie...

1 comment:

Chuckles said...

aww Nikki ur poor bits