Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sigh

I really wish I could come up with some spectacular art to put on my devart account. Most of my stuff is average for someone that hasn't really had any schooling in art. I see lots of really talented people on devart and they have tones of watchers and fans kinda makes me jealous sometimes. I guess I just havn't been practicing enough to really get better than I am because I havn't really seen any improvment for a couple years now in my artwork.
Bah 4hr closing shifts on Sundays suck!! Maybe I will scan some of my new stuff and post it on devart tonight.

1 comment:

Chuckles said...

Hunny, you are a great artist, and have great work. I wish i could draw that good. Just think if u do go to school u will be 10 times better, and it will be amazing...... Like pro... although ur stuff already looks pro.

Ya closing shifts do suck,

LOVES YA