Friday, May 11, 2007

Art from Me

Ok so I'm gonna post an example of my art here just as a little update on what is going with me to the convention....and then if you want to see more you can check out My deviantart which is my website link on here. I think I'm also going to post costume progress pics too. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ok so it's just lineart right now and not really my best work but it's one of my fave characters. ^^ This is Kujakou (name change pending) from my story Spirit Warriors.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and this one because it's one of my fave pics and turned out so welll...another origonal character of mine this is Maiyuka the demon hunter from Demon Hunters...this one I want to do in flash if I ever learn how to animate in flash ^^l;

Next up will be costume pics and perhapse a wing tutorial.

1 comment:

Chuckles said...

you are an awsome artist, and you will do well in school